Here are 5 brands which I have added on to my wishlist.
A’kin is an Australian brand made with botanical extract crafted without parabens,
sulfates, artificial colours or fragrances.
Am interested in trying their skin care products.
Look at their beautiful instagram profile!
Antipodes is a highly innovative scientific organic beauty brand. This is a brand which uses quality ingredients from New Zealand nature and raw super-fruits extracts combine with science and innovation in order to produce high-tech certified organic and premium formulations and their clean certified vegetarian skincare has delivers outstanding results for helping support production of collagen, elastin and antioxidant activity for women of all ages right around the world.
Here are the products which I have interest in trying. The lipsticks!
What make them special?
- So healthy. Natural, healthy, edible ingredients make these lipsticks safer to wear.
- Moisture-boosting. Nutrient-rich pure plant oils mean these lipsticks actually condition as they colour.
List of ingredients and their benefits:
- Avocado oil: Packed with essential fats, vitamins and minerals, our ‘green gold for skin’ helps to increase collagen production and keep your lips beautifully dewy and fresh.
- Calendula oil: Healing oil from the marigold flower has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Evening primrose oil: This edible oil is so rich in healthy fats that it’s used as a natural dietary supplement.
- Argan oil: The Moroccan nut oil balances oil production and hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
They also added antibacterial beeswax, deeply moisturising shea butter and jojoba oil, and even extra Vitamin E for extra lip nourishment. All their lipstick ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy.
Video on their Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks for you to watch.
Body Blendz has body scrub products made from coffee and i myself do like the smell of coffee on my body. Furthermore, coffee is known to have the benefit of helping to reduce cellulite if you have that problem.
Other than that, i like that they are using high quality ingredients that are rooted in nature, with a little bit of science blended in.
Here are some of the magazines Body Blendz has been featured in.
More about them.
Essano is a brand from New Zealand and the first Australasian brand to launch haircare bottles made completely out of recycled plastic, using on average 25% less plastic than standard haircare bottles.
I myself would like to try on their Rosehip products. Have been to a rose farm before and i miss the smell of roses on my body.
Grace Cole is an England brand offering a collection of bath, body and home products that are wonderfully affordable yet luxurious and a sensorial pleasure to use.
Would like to try on their body lotion products. Look at the packaging… so feminine, elegant and classy.
Ẇaves of Style ღ